iPhone 6 Plus
- Metal unibody, 7.3mm slim, 192g of weight
- LTE connectivity (Cat. 6, 300Mbps downlink)
- 5.5″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD of 1,080 x 1,920px resolution, 401ppi
- 3D Touch technology recognizes force, brand new Taptic engine for better feedback
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic fingerprint-resistant coating
- Dual-core 1.8 GHz Twister 64-bit CPU, PowerVR GT7600 GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A9 SoC
- Apple iOS 9
- 12MP F/2.2 camera with optical image stabilization, True tone LED flash, phase detection auto focus, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, @60fps and @120fps video recording, 720p video recording @120fps and 240fps
- 5MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Comes with 16, 64, and 128GB of built-in storage
- Second-gen Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- Barometer sensor for tracking elevation
- 2,750mAh battery
The big question for the big one. Even more iPhone goodness in a single package or a phone for the fence-sitters? To loosely quote Apple itself, bigger isn’t necessarily better. So, a niche product or the real deal?
The iPhone 6s Plus is a second generation phablet – a breed, which Apple long refused to be associated with. It’s an S-model too meaning last season’s design and changes mostly under the hood.